- Send “Thank You” letters or pictures to our essential workers
- Draw pictures and write notes to people in nursing homes
- Call or FaceTime/Zoom with your friends and relatives
- Contact your local food pantry to make a food donation
- Donate items to your local animal shelter/rescue
We are collecting videos of students sharing their talents. Videos will be compiled into a weekly message. Please email email@example.com with your submissions
Tefillah is taking place on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:30am.
Kabbalat Shabbat is taking place every Friday at 1:00pm. Everyone is invited to join.
Catching up with the Leadership Team is taking place weekly on Mondays at 8:30pm. Mrs. Shuster, Mrs. Barbach, Mrs. Ginzburg, and Mrs. Scher will see you in this Zoom Room. Put your kids to sleep, grab your favorite drink, and spend an evening with us!